December 4, 2010

THE FORT

Don't misunderstand me when I say that I am SO grateful to live in a suite with Lindsay Francomb, Morgan Stiebel, Lindsay Ragole, Sara Cummings, & Ashley Edmunds. They really are good people with warm hearts. BUT, unfortunately, sometimes we are all deaf to the voice of love. In this particular situation the voice of love spoke in the form of a fort that was handcrafted for the purpose of cultivating an environment of community and comradeship. Watch this short clip to better understand what I mean...




We share something special because we live together. The spirit of God in me is connecting with the spirit of God in another, we weren't designed to live this life alone. The body of Christ is our divine resource, but we have to fight for this community where Jesus's love is at the center, "May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance" 2 Thess 3:5


.....I think they secretly liked the fort underneath their mature big kid masks :)



2 comments:

JMay said...

You girls are hilarious & adorable :-)

yes to brightness said...

what the heck beth i LOVED the fort, and if we were suitemates I would sing Christmas carols and make snowflakes with you underneath it.

growing up is for boring people

ps- the vid is hilar